Wait for it...
wait for it...
"a big white pill".. yes that is what the message says... so I call the pt and she is very elderly and very confused and after 5 minutes of her telling me that she needs her white bladder pill i ask her to spell the name of the med on the bottle
this is what she spells:
T-A-K-E-O-N-E-T-A-B-L-E-T-B-Y-M-O-U-T-H
PT: wow that is a really long word i dont know how to say it....
I had to put her on hold I was laughing so hard!!!
I then explained that is HOW you take it, not WHAT she takes...
So after many many attempts i finally call the pharmacy, long story short this pt is so well known even the pharmacist knew her by name and thats never good!
*sigh* at least it was taken care of and it definately made me laugh!
~uro*ma
5 comments:
Ah! The infamous white pill...
"I am old and i just need my pills...the doctor has it written in my chart"
My Other fave lol!!!
Was that my mother-in-law?
Uro-Ma
That is very funny. I anm sure that you see some interesting and funny things.
When you have a chance, visit out blogspot (www.jbeds.blogspot.com). We have a urology laboratory down in Miami specializing in endourological research. If you ever get a chance to visit the University of Miami, look us up.
Post a Comment